BRIDGETON BOARD OF EDUCATION/
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
1. Salary for the term of this contract will be as per the attached salary guide, retroactive to July 1, 2003.
2. Upon retirement, all bus drivers that have ten years continuous service in the Bridgeton School District will be given $30.00 per day for all accumulated unused sick days.
3. The revised job description and bus drivers’ procedures manual will be a Board approved document.
4. Seniority will be taken into consideration when a vacancy arises and/or a new run is created.
5. Bus routes will be assigned by the administration.
6. The Transportation Coordinator’s hours will remain 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with problems before 7:30 a.m. being referred to the Board Mechanic or the extra duty bus driver.
7. The Board will look into housing buses, but the present procedure will remain as it is presently used.
8. Field trips shall be offered to drivers on a rotating basis in the order of seniority. If a trip is offered to a driver and it is rejected, the offer will be made to each succeeding driver, in order of seniority, until the offer is accepted. If rejected by each driver, or circumstances dictate an immediate decision, a driver shall be assigned.
9. A full time driver is defined as one who is:
· assigned a workload averaging a minimum of six hours per day on a five-day basis
· performs an a.m. and p.m. run as assigned
· performs other runs, trips, and duties as assigned to achieve a minimum workload averaging a minimum of six hours per day weekly
10. The term of this contract is from July 1, 2003 through June 30, 2006.
Bus Driver Salary Guide
For the Bridgeton Board of Education
Date Ms. Angelia Edwards, President
Date Mr. R. Todd Edwards, Vice President
For the Bus Drivers
Date Mrs. Marie McAllister
Date Mrs. Kay Stahlberger